What are the medicinal values of celery stuffed dumplings?
Dumplings are not only made of pork, green onions, but also celery meat. So, what is the positive effect of celery on the human body?
Dumplings are not only made from pork and green onions, but also loved by everyone and celery meat. Today, we know about the positive effects of celery on human body.
Elysium is rich in vitamin A, vitamin B1, vitamin B2, vitamin C, and vitamin P. There are also many minerals such as calcium, iron, and phosphorus, as well as protein, mannitol, and dietary fiber.
Parsley is rich in vitamin A, vitamin B1, vitamin B2, vitamin C and vitamin P, calcium, iron, phosphorus and other minerals, in addition to protein, mannitol and food fiber and other components.
The leaves and stems also contain medicinal ingredients such as apigenin, bergamotide and volatile oils, which have the effect of lowering blood pressure, lowering blood lipids and preventing atherosclerosis; it also has certain auxiliary dietary therapy for neurasthenia, menstrual disorders, gout, muscle spasms Effect; it can also promote gastric secretion and increase appetite. Especially the elderly, because of the small amount of physical activity, low diet, and insufficient water intake, are prone to dry stools. Eating celery often can stimulate gastrointestinal motility and facilitate defecation.
There are also apigenin, bergenin lactone and volatile oil in the leaf stem, which can reduce blood pressure, blood lipid and prevent atherosclerosis; it also has certain auxiliary therapeutic effect on neurasthenia, menstrual disorder, gout and muscle spasm; it can also promote the secretion of gastric juice and increase appetite. Especially for the elderly, due to the small amount of physical activity, diet and water shortage, they are prone to dry stool. Regular eating of celery can stimulate gastrointestinal peristalsis, which is conducive to defecation.
1.The role of celery in calming and calming celery
1. The effect of celery on calming the nerves An alkaline component isolated from celery seeds, has a sedative effect on animals and can stabilize the human body; celery mandarin or apigenin orally can prevent cocaine-induced excitement in mice It helps to stabilize the mood and eliminate irritability.
An alkaline component separated from celery seed has a calming effect on animals and a calming effect on human body; oral administration of celery gum or apigenin can resist the excitement of mice caused by cocaine, which is conducive to calming emotions and eliminating irritation.
2. Celery diuretic swelling
2. Celery for diuresis and detumescence
Celery contains active ingredients for diuresis to eliminate sodium retention in the body and diuretic swelling. Clinically, celery decoction has an effective rate of 85.7%, which can treat chyluria.
Celery contains effective ingredients of diuretic, eliminating body water and sodium retention, and diuresis * detumescence. In clinic, the effective rate of celery decoction is 85.7%, which can treat chyluria.
3, celery flat liver antihypertensive
3. Celery calms liver and reduces blood pressure Celery contains acidic antihypertensive ingredients, which has a significant antihypertensive effect on rabbits and dogs by intravenous injection; vascular perfusion can dilate blood vessels; using aortic arch perfusion method, it can fight against nicotine and mountain stem tea Alkali-induced boosting reactions and can cause hypotension. It is clinically effective for primary, pregnancy and menopausal hypertension.
Celery contains acid antihypertensive component, which has obvious antihypertensive effect on intravenous injection of rabbits and dogs; vascular perfusion can dilate blood vessels; with aortic arch perfusion method, it can resist the pressor reaction caused by nicotine and theophylline of pedicel, and can cause hypotension . It is effective for primary, gestational and climacteric hypertension.
4.Celery nourishes blood
4. Celery nourishing blood and tonifying deficiency
Celery has high iron content.
5. Celery clears heat and detoxifies
5. Celery heat clearing and detoxification The spring climate is dry, people often feel dry mouth, asthma, asthma, upset, and unwell. Eating celery often helps to clear heat and detoxify, and to strengthen the body. People with excessive liver irritation, rough skin, frequent insomnia, and headaches can eat more.
Spring climate is dry, people often feel dry mouth and tongue, asthma and upset, physical discomfort, often eat some celery to help clear away heat and detoxification, disease and health. People who have excessive liver fire, rough skin, insomnia and headache can eat more properly.
6. Celery is also an ideal green diet food. Because while you are chewing celery in your mouth, the heat energy you consume is much greater than the energy that celery gives you.
6. Celery is also an ideal green diet food. Because when you are chewing celery in your mouth, you consume far more heat than celery gives you.
7, celery anti-cancer
7. Celery against cancer and cancer
At high concentrations, it can inhibit carcinogens produced by intestinal bacteria. It can also speed up the running time of feces in the intestine; reduce the contact between carcinogens and colonic mucosa to prevent colon cancer.
High concentration can inhibit carcinogens produced by intestinal bacteria. It can also speed up the running time of feces in the intestine and reduce the contact between carcinogens and colon mucosa to prevent colon cancer.
8, celery sober up and stomach
8. Celery refreshes wine and protects stomach Celery is a high-fiber food that can speed up the digestion and elimination of the stomach. Then, through the diuretic function of celery, the alcohol in the stomach is excreted through the urine to relieve the pressure on the stomach. The effect of sobering up the stomach.
Celery is a kind of high fiber food, which can speed up the digestion and elimination of the stomach. Then, through the diuretic function of celery, the alcohol in the stomach is discharged from the body through the urine, so as to relieve the pressure on the stomach and have the effect of sobering up and protecting the stomach.
9. Oral celery sweet or apigenin can counteract the cocaine-induced excitement in mice, which helps to stabilize the mood and eliminate irritability. The apigenin contained in celery has a hypotensive effect, which is mainly caused by the carotid body chemoreceptor reflex effect. The alkaloid extract of celery has a sedative effect on animals. It is used for fever of the liver, hyperactivity of liver yang, anxiety, and dizziness; hot shower, turbid urine, unfavorable urination or hematuria; early menstruation; stomach heat, nausea, and reduced diet. Modernly used for hypertension, chyluria and so on.
9. Oral administration of apigenin or apigenin can antagonize the excitement of mice caused by cocaine, which is good for calming down the mood and eliminating the irritability of apigenin. Its effect is mainly caused by the reflex action of carotid body chemoreceptor. The alkaloid extract of celery has sedative effect on animals. It is used for liver meridian with heat, hyperactivity of liver Yang, restlessness, dizziness, heat drenching, turbid urine, poor urination or blood urination, menstruation in advance, stomach heat and nausea, and reduced diet . Modern used for hypertension, chyluria and so on.
10. Celery whitening skin care
10. Celery whitening and skin care
Celery is a high-fiber food. It produces a substance such as lignin or intestinal fat through intestinal digestion. This kind of substance is an antioxidant. Frequently eating celery can effectively help the skin resist aging and whiten skin care.
Celery is a kind of high fiber food. It is digested in intestine to produce a kind of lignin or intestinal fat substance. This kind of substance is an antioxidant. Eating celery often can effectively help skin resist aging and achieve the effect of whitening and skin care.
The above is a detailed introduction to the medicinal value of celery. For more information, please click on the official website http://minglankj.com
The above is a detailed introduction to the medicinal value of celery. To learn more, please click http://minglankj.com